How To Order
TO ORDER A PHOTOGRAPH: Click on the "Purchase Info" link under the photograph. Next, select an image size. This places that image into your PayPal Shopping Cart. Click on the desired button to complete your transaction.
Online ordering is easy and safe. Your privacy is important to us, so please be assured that your personal information is never shared. MusicImages uses PayPal, which allows secure payment from your credit card, debit card or bank account. Anyone can use Paypal, there is no need to "sign up" to use it.
MusicImages uses only the highest quality archival ink and glossy paper in producing giclee prints that will last a lifetime with proper care. Each negative or transparency is hand-scanned using a high-resolution film scanner, and then adjusted in Photoshop to elimate stratches or dust spots that may have accumulated from the 30-year old master images.
Epson's Stylus Pro 4800, the most highly respected inkjet printer to date, is used to professionally produce your print. It's UltraChrome K3 inkset is a breakthrough in digital printing technology. It is used by the top professional photographers and digital printmakers to produce museum quality prints. MusicImages believes that only the best quality prints should grace the walls of its customers.
Print sizes refer only to the paper size. Each image is uniquely cropped based on aesthetics chosen by the photographer, and is inset from the edge of the paper to accommodate the photographer's signature. All prints are hand-signed in black ink in the lower, right hand corner.
We take great care in packaging and shipping your photograph. It is our goal to make sure your photograph arrives in pristine condition. All prints are shipped flat, using multiple layers of heavy-duty corrigated board within an outer cardboard folio. A flat-fee shipping charge of $25 is added to all orders for US domestic shipping via Fed-Ex (3rd Business Day). For international, orders, please email for shipping rates.
MusicImages wants you to be happy with your purchase and, if you're not, we want to hear about it. The return policy below has been created to insure your complete satisfaction with all purchased photographs.
1) Any photograph may be returned within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price. The photograph must be returned in the same condition it was received.
2) Shipping charges are not refundable.
3) MusicImages must be contacted via email at email@example.com prior to the photograph being returned. You must specify in the email the name of the shipping carrier you will use for returning the item. You will receive a confirmation email with a return address and an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
4) You must use a shipping service that has package tracking capability.
5) You must insure the item for the amount of the purchase price.
6) The returned photograph must be shipped in its original or similar quality container and be wrapped in the original or equivalent quality packing material. We take extra precautions to ensure that your photograph is delivered to you in pristine condition. For a full refund, we request that these same precautions are taken to protect the photograph during its return trip.